Eugene David
...The One-Minute Pundit

Saturday, January 25, 2003


NOTE: I HATE rewriting! But I have to do it. I don't know how many corrections I made re the Eagles' "tragedy." (I confess; I decided not to call the perpetrator an "idiot.") I also had to rework the business about LA's black murder victims because my first try may have been too ironic and thus misunderstood, and I wanted to loudly back the families of the victims, and the police officers of all races (especially blacks) crunched between numbing PD bureaucracy and raging demagogues like Maxine. As I said before, I will rewrite constantly, so please, non-existent lurkers, bear with me. Thanks!

P. S. Happily I don't need spell-check, and I don't think I've made mistakes. Andy Rooney once remarked that he thought spell-check was a crutch, but even the best spellers have slipps of the fingers. (See?) Judging from other blogs here I'd say, they need it. (I do intend to comment on them, eventually.)

P. P. S. Bloggers! Don't EVER go with your first draft!

Home
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker