Eugene David
...The One-Minute Pundit

Sunday, March 16, 2003


NOTE (to whosoever may care): Last week I got myself a job in the real world. Effective in eight days I become one of those government bureaucrats I've railed against -- you know, the folks who yell mantralike, "Sorry can't do that." Well, I'm in the crowd now, and a member of AFSCME to boot. (Actually, I won't be able to say "Sorry can't do that;" that's a job for my supervisors.) I do hope I can continue this blog (as if anyone reads it) but certainly a real job will cut into my literary endeavors, and I'm not about to blog on the job, unless I have soooooo little to do and can get away with it. If I don't post as often, that's why -- but I've learned how to make fifteen comments in an hour, so perhaps this job won't impinge too much on my style, the odd hours for blogging excepted.

Home
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker