Eugene David
...The One-Minute Pundit

Sunday, September 14, 2003


A double whammy: We sell The Cleaning Lady's EisnerCorp-produced ghosted memoirs, plus let her say what we so fervently agree with: that Slick (read Gore) would have done better in Iraq!

Only one good thing: with Johnny Cash on the cover (?) I'll bet that issue's the slowest seller of the year. (And that also means some rock-music blurbwriter has gotten out every sixteen-syllable word for the cover story.)

P. S. The morons at ATWOLA were in a rush to spin and sell they got the book's title wrong. It's Madam Secretary (there was already a book called Madame Secretary) -- and it's 1,086 on Amazon.com.

(A mea-culpa to the two computers that scan this: When Sweden's foreign minister was assassinated -- I don't know why it's being called a murder -- I referred to her as the prime minister. I have since corrected my boneheaded error. Let's see ATWOLA correct its.)


Home
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker