Eugene David
...The One-Minute Pundit

Wednesday, October 08, 2003


DID YOU GET POINTERS FROM THE PROFESSOR? lgf, who not long ago reported Idi Amin's death weeks before it happened, is quoting something called Guysen.com (Alexa rating: 12,497) that "ARAFAT SERAIT MORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Twenty exclamation points added for emphasis.) But then something called Guysen.com hedges: "La nouvelle de son décès n'est toujours pas confirmée." Well, Idi Amin did kick the bucket eventually, so I guess that makes us one-for-one. Right little?

Or as Google translated it: "A noise runs in the newspaper offices: ARAFAT WOULD HAVE DIED!!!! News to be taken with conditional...." AND: "The news of its death is still not confirmed." I love you, GOOGLE! (As to you, little, I'm not sure yet.)

(By the way little, you run all these gruesome stories about suicide bombings and the perfidy of Islam, but you also use those, uh, whimsical little heads. Isn't there a, uh, disconnect here?)

P. S. I regret to say I had to uninstall Alexa's toolbar. It was slowing down my computers.

Home
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker