Eugene David
...The One-Minute Pundit

Friday, October 22, 2004


I wish I could start a G000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000GLEWATCH. You know, sort of like the Bill Gates wealth trackers that sprang up in the Web's infancy: market cap per Web page tracked, price of Google in a year if it went up every trading day at today's percentage, comparisons with Qualcomm and Netscape and Cisco Systems, market cap per Blogger member, market cap required to reach MICROSOFT'S TOP, etc. etc., etc. But it takes a certain kind of monomaniac to do it, as the dozens who started following DAN BLATHER after BLATHERGATE proved, and I don't have the time for it, as I'm already ensconced in a job and trying to get THE BLOG SERVICE FOR SUPERZILLIONAIRES to work. Still, if I could....

Home
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker