Eugene David
...The One-Minute Pundit

Monday, November 15, 2004


I've been continuing my search for an HDTV set -- I've narrowed it down to three models, all Sonys, and have ditched the thought of analog -- and was more than a little frazzled to learn that on certain Sony models some people insist they can see a faint vertical bar moving across the screen in HD; the company ended up putting out a service bulletin. But as one poster put it, "[I]t is pretty easy to drive yourself crazy looking for little defects."

Which brings me to REV. WILDMON. He could see a beautiful pastoral scene and if he thought he heard the F-word, he'd write to the FCC -- never mind if he was sitting outdoors. Or more to the point, if he'd served on D-Day he'd have brought a whole company before Ike for CURSING.

And as I said, one should not associate COMMON SENSE with REV. WILDMON.

Sorry, TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT, STERNO. You're just on the other side of the same leaky S. S. MINNOW.

Home
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker