Eugene David
...The One-Minute Pundit

Monday, December 20, 2004


I must confess ever since POWER LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got its BLOGGER OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! award from THE TWXSTERS I've been discouraged, a feeling compounded by all the talk about "little bloggers." Doing the awwwwwwwwwww to little bloggers is like Goliath lending a helping hand to David. I'm sure the POWER LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boys no more care for all the thousands of bloggers typing in obscurity than I care for them. The one hope is that computer technology is the great equalizer -- but how far does that go when nobody reads you? No, the media biz is all about MMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMM and the rest of us. I'm tired of being part of the rest of us.

I see too that this SUPEREST of SUPERDUPERMEGAGIGABLOGGERS has found WONKETTE, much as STERNO found BRENT. Some people are MADE for each other.

Home
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker