Eugene David
...The One-Minute Pundit

Thursday, December 22, 2005


News hacks have it both ways! (Since when?) WOODSTER THE PERV IS MR. HIGH-TECH!! BUT:

"I'm not technological," he says on the first podcast. "I don't have an iPod, I don't have a word processor. I type on my old typewriter. I'm anti-technological. [But] I'm not against the benefits of technology."

So long as you can win an OS-CARĀ®.

P. S.

While some Oscar-watchers initially speculated that DreamWorks would downplay Allen in its "Match Point" campaign for fear of alienating academy members uncomfortable with the director's private life, the company obviously knows that the best salesman for Woody is still Woody himself.

Those fuddy-duddies! Not for OUR consideration!

Another pile of canine droppings from a Trib "blog." TRIB, WHY SO MANY "BLOGS"?

Home
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker