Eugene David
...The One-Minute Pundit

Saturday, October 21, 2006


I have had it with blogging -- and Blogger.com. On a day I couldn't get through for hours while the damfools Larry and Sergey wallowed in a thirty-point stock jump, and further being blocked off from the permanently-Beta version, I've decided I'm switching blog services, but it doesn't help that there is no decent alternative, and that I don't know what I'm doing.

I'm also cutting down on my posting. I'm tired of electronically banging my head, and of issuing smart one-liners that nobody reads. I can't entirely give up on it -- blogging is my tenuous connection to the world -- but I am tired of the lack of attention too.

P. S. This article documents a numbing repeat of what happened LAST YEAR. Happily Larry and Sergey have lots of money. They needn't do a thing.

Home
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker