Eugene David
...The One-Minute Pundit

Sunday, October 29, 2006


I've been using Bugmeister's NEW! IMPROVED!! IE7 for over a week now, and can say it is at least slightly better than 6. Viewing tabbed windows and the zoom and print functions are neat-o. There are a few glitches, though, most having to do with my FAVORITE blogging service: when you want to use the link button Bill pops up in blue asking permission (one of those ActiveX thingies), and when you're on the Edit Posts page you can't click on the body of each entry to see the contents. I guess Larry and Sergey were too busy carting more senescent machines into their server barns to notice. I'd bet it will be weeks before they're fixed, if ever.

I'm still very much thinking of moving my blog, but lately I've gotten ten hits a day instead of eight, and I don't like the notion of starting from scratch.

Home
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker