Eugene David
...The One-Minute Pundit

Thursday, October 28, 2004


Today I wanted to see how my friend SAMMY GLICKMAN was doing -- you know, THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN AMERICA? -- so I looked him up in G000,000,000,000,000,000GLE News and found an interview that gives softball a bad name. I knew the interviewer (whose name is Ina Fried) was intent on stinking up the gym when she called his predecessor LEGENDARY. The whole affair seems to have consisted of SAMMY saying, "Hey, you wanna see my BlackBerry?" I can envision these two clowns playing footsie and SAMMY squealing, "Wouldya like to play wireless TIC-TAC-TOE? Hee-hee-hee!" What we need are tough, probing, uncomfortable interviews, and only CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS get them. God knows how many people have advanced their careers with such Pepe LePew typing; God knows how many should have been FIRED for it.

Home
Site Meter eXTReMe Tracker